Gruner Brass Fittings Corp., a global supplier and manufacturer of brass fittings and more, offers a comprehensive selection of hose barb fittings that can be attached to either plastic or rubber tubing. These are commonly used in plumbing systems, machine perfusion, chemical laboratory equipment, and more.
Our products are made of the finest materials and are available at very reasonable prices. With us, you are assured of completing your projects on time, as well as addressing your needs without overstepping your budget. Feel free to browse the following categories to see a complete list of fittings available in our inventory.
About Hose Barbs
Hose barbs are designed for use with hose clamps or crimped ferrules and are then attached to various types of flexible tubes. They connect straight pipes and flexible tubing systems of different sizes and shapes to regulate liquid flow.
They are small, curved, and T-shaped. One end has a stub with ridges that secures the fitting when it is inserted into a hose. Some fittings can be used to join two or more pieces of piping.
Whether you need them for residential or industrial purposes, you can come to us for high-quality products and guidance. We design our hose barbs with the ideal of granting maximum value to you, so you can expect nothing less than that from us.
- 1. Evenly cut the end of the hose for proper attachment.
- 2. Carefully slide the hose clamp into the hose end.
- 3. Lubricate the hose with oil and push it into the fitting until it reaches the stop ring or hex.
- 4. Place the hose clamp over the barb and hose. Start tightening with a wrench.
Why Choose Us?
- Exceptional Quality and Design – We have been providing various industries with brass fittings and more since 1981. Our products are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards. Our products undergo outstanding precision casting and follow a distinct process design for uniform quality and fit.
- Custom Fittings – Can’t find the right match? We can manufacture to your prints! Just show us a sample fitting or the design that you have in mind and we will provide you with an exact replica. We have trained fitting specialists who can help you with your desired configurations and sizes.
- Fast and Reliable Delivery – We know the importance of having purchased parts arrive on time, especially when you’re running a project under a tight schedule. We provide overnight, express, and national shipping to ensure that your order is delivered in a timely manner, and your needs are addressed efficiently and hassle-free.
Browse our catalog to find products from a trusted global supplier and manufacturer. We also have Needle Valves, Tube Fittings, Duplex Bushings, Brass Lavatory Supplies and more. For further assistance on hose barb fittings or other products in our inventory, visit our Contact Us page and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-579-7209 today.