Gruner Brass has an extensive catalog of brass and bronze valves and fittings. Our brass fittings are manufactured using the best grade materials and are suitable for most industrial and residential applications. These include pressurized processes such as low-density liquefaction of urea, polyethylene, or coal. Whether you’re in the medical, automotive, electronics, and HVAC industries or other fields, you can find brass fittings that will satisfactorily address your concerns. They are also strong and durable and are very resistant to corrosion. You won’t have to keep spending just to achieve the results that you want, within the timescale that you need.
We stock a full line of different types of valves and fittings that include:
- Air Valve Coin / Key – Designed to bleed air from a hot-water heating system, it can be used with a screwdriver, coin, or key.
- Compression Fittings – Used to make watertight connections between different pipes. Can connect different types of materials and can be used in a wide variety of applications.
- Flare Fittings – Creates a leak proof connection, resists mechanical pullout, and can be assembled and disassembled repeatedly. Made especially hard to hold liquids and gases.
- Draincocks / Ground Plug Shut-Off – Used to drain low pressure air, water, gas and certain other fluids.
- Duplex Bushings – Used in pipe and tank fitting to reduce or adapt to a connection.
- Forged Brass PEX Fittings – Used to connect PEX tubing, a water plumbing system constructed from high-density polyethylene tubes.
- Garden Hose Fittings – Connect hose to male/female pipe repair and more.
- 125 lb. Threaded Brass Fittings – Made from bronze, they are very resistant to corrosion and metal fatigue, and are suitable for water, steam, gas, oil and air service.
- Needle Valves – Used for precise control of liquids of gases. Buy an angle needle valve, compression needle valve, and more.
- POL Fittings – Prest-O-Lite (POL) fittings are commonly used for propane cylinders.
These are just some of the high quality tube fittings and brass nipples we offer. Search our catalog, and if you can’t find the part you require, please contact us right away at 718-495-5820 and speak to one of our engineers, we can make a custom one for you. Our competent team has extensive experience in manufacturing valves and fittings, needle valves, tube fittings, duplex bushings, brass lavatory supplies and other products according to our clients’ specifications. You just have to show us a drawing or a sample of the product so we can manufacture an exact replica, and we’ll hand it to you – just the way you wanted it made!
Order Your Valves And Fittings Now!
Please fill out our quick online registration form. This will help you to place your orders even faster when you contact us.
For the best quality and customer service in the business call 1-718-495-5820 or call 800-579-7209, Toll Free. Alternatively, you can fax us at 718-495-5824.
Email us today for a fast response to your inquiry – we look forward to serving you!